Hello Girls,

We have updated again! This time we are bringing in some basic that you'll wanna staple in your closet!

New year is just round the corner! So grab your outfits quick!

I hope you girls will enjoy it. However all clothes available are not restock-able. Happy e-shopping with us :)

For orders, please email us at girlsoverload@gmail.com

**MIA buyers will be blacklisted. Do let us know if you're not interested anymore, we don't bite :P


ps:// CLICK OLDER POST FOR MORE CHOICES

xoxo

Girls Overload

Subscribe to our facebook page

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Leptin Green Coffee

Hey babes,


New year is near I'm sure lots of girls would like to loose some pounds. I've recently tried this product, Leptin Green Coffee. I know this may sound suspicious and most of you will probably think this is bull shit but trust me it works! That's why I'm sharing it with you guys :)


I drank it for 5 days & I lost an inch! Check me out at my blog I was trilled when I fit into those tiny light blue shorts I love. It has no side effect. All you need to do is drink lots of water so the herbs can do it's job & flush out the toxin in us.


This is a easy & effortless way to lose weight not to mention it's safe.


How does this product work?
It stimulate our metabolism to generate thermo genesis. Thermo genesis is the only process, which does eliminates fat from our body in natural way. When toxin get in our blood and our blood does circulate through our brain, our brain receptors will alarm us by giving us a signal - headache- that something is wrong. Of course this is fantastic news for any fat person, this is confirmation that the product really is working.


I've decided to bring in this product & see how it goes.


1 box has 18 packets. A packet a day, I've cut down to half packet a day & it still works. Here's the deal. We are selling RM65 for a box & RM120 for 2 boxes.


**Postage is not included but COD will be able.


Sent in your orders to girlsoverload@gmail.com or just mail us if you have any inquiries, we will be glad to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment